- Home life:
- Originally, I am from the The Bronx, NY.
- One brother, one sister. I'm the oldest.
- Public school in the Bronx (PS 122, JHS 45).
- I was fortunate enough to go to and graduate from Brooklyn Technical High
School (class of '93)
- Here's a gratuitous link to the alumni association
- The official BTHS web
- I squeezed in some time writing for the Survey and spending
time after school building stuff for my Mechanical Engineering
- I went to Syracuse
University for my college degree in Computer Engineering (both
grad and undergrad).
- Working stiff:
- Programming in C++ for DataViz. I did a some translation
software and applications for 3Com's Palm powered devices, HandSpring devices and a ton
of other busy-work. I was inherently miserable there, though, and
was hurried out for bieng unpopular, different and cynical. But
it's over with, and that's the good part.
- After that dreadful experience was over, I started working at Scholastic doing some real
kick-@ss web stuff. Remember, it's all for the children.
It's been interesting. When you work for a large, large
organization, a lot of decisions get made that you don't quite
understand. You just shrug your shoulders, say "okay
then", and move on. It makes life interesting, if nothing
else. The group I work in, Grolier Interactive is great. We get a
ton of work done, and still manage to have a good time working and
even have a life outside of work. Nothing wrong with that.
- The rest of the story:
- So what the heck do I do in my spare time?
- Listening to my music
- Picking up drawing
- Some occaisonal reading
- Hanging out in Milford,
CT, as well as Bridgeport, CT - my new home, and places near
- Oh yeah, I have a wife too. So there.
- My Sports teams:
- Casual observer of the Jets and Yankees.
- More, more, more!
- I have a love for Skittles that is
unbounded. I'm sure there's a twelve-step program for it.
I'd prefer to stay away from it.
- On a side note, here is my good friend Rick's home page.
- In May 2002, Rayshonda and I went to the Bahamas.
- If you're feeling spiffy, you can
Buy me stuff from Amazon.
I'll give you big props if you do. Promise.
- You can AIM me at trexatplay (home) and trexatwk (work). I have
a MSN messenger account, but don't really use it.